Musings of a Modern Mother

Pages

  • Home
  • Just me...
  • ...and mine!
  • What I do...

Friday, December 13, 2013

This is why I don't sleep:

While I was sitting and relaxing, our little gymnast was doing somersaults. Here's the proof: 

http://youtu.be/zn44nX8cYBw
Posted by Unknown at 11:48 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2013 (38)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • Power Out
      • This is why I don't sleep:
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Followers

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Deejpilot. Powered by Blogger.