Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chop Chop again

Well, here's the thing: I'm not a very patient person when it comes to hair. I vaguely thought I might grow it out to give it to locks of love again, but then Audrey was born. She has such adorable little fingers that get so painfully caught in the tangly ends of my hair when she nurses. 
Because of this, I usually end up wearing my hair like this: 
So, I decided to get rid of it. Here's the photographic evidence:
I took a shower and ponied up. 

Then assembled my supplies and ponied down. 

Cutting the back was a bit of a blind experiment. 

And a few of the final result. And by final I mean for now...

    




1 comment:

  1. Hokey fritz! You did this by yourself! that's incredible. I would never do that, cuz I'd be afraid of screwing it up. That and I can get a great professional cut for $6 here in Nicaragua.... lol

    ReplyDelete