AJ was content in the swing, so I quickly stole away to the bathroom. About two seconds after I sat down, she started screaming and John came in the bathroom demanding my attention. In an attempt to kill two birds with one stone without hindering my bowel evacuation, I turned on some music on my phone, gave it to John, and asked him to go sing to Audrey. She stopped crying shortly after he walked her direction, so I silently applauded myself for knowing the needs of my children so well.
I finished up, washed my hands, and walked into the kitchen where I found John entertaining Audrey, just like I expected. However, instead of simply singing to her, he was rubbing her leg with nothing other than a frozen burrito. That's right, a frozen burrito.
I found my cell phone nicely placed in the ice cube tray of the freezer; it was playing music to the frozen fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment