Sunday, November 16, 2014

9:15 AM

Sunday mornings it's just me and the kids because Eric runs sound at a church and has to leave around 6am. Before I write this, you should know that the only time I have slept in past 7 am in the last 9 months was the one day that April took both of my kids down to DeMotte. 


It is 9:15 am and I JUST woke up. 
Nothing woke me up. No alarm clock. No kids crying, shouting, or jumping on my bed. No dog whining or husband making noise. I just woke up all on my own. 
Suprised at how late it is, I checked the video baby monitor. 
Both kids are wide awake in their cribs in separate rooms happily playing by themselves!
JB is laying on his back with his feet up on the wall holding his stuffed bunny above him and singing. AJ is sitting up, waving her blanket around, chewing on her dolls arm, and making quiet humming-like noises on occasion. 
How I got blessed with such amazing kids, I have no idea, but I will take it!!!

1 comment: