When Eric and I got married, we were Even-Stevens. One male, one female.
We adopted Pearl on May 12, 2013, John's first birthday. At that point, I was about two weeks pregnant with the kiddo who currently resides in my belly. A girl dog for a baby girl (according to the ultrasound tech).
While it was unintentional, we are back to being Even-Stevens. We've got a male adult, kid, and dog. We've got a female adult, kid, and dog. It's fun for now, but I don't think we can keep this habit up. If, in the future, we have more kids, we will not be adopting another dog for each one. Two is enough!
On an entirely different note, baby girl Roosma is doing her best to keep up with John in the kinesthetic factor. She is a wiggler. Here's my attempt at getting proof:
SO cool!!!! I'm excited for you :) can't wait to meet that baby girl sometime! (i guess maybe i should meet zavier first. I would really like to meet him too.)
ReplyDelete