Thursday, March 20, 2014

G'day

I had a good day on Tuesday. My kiddos both slept until 9:30, which means I slept until 9:30. When we got up, John and I made some pancakes and cleaned the kitchen. At about 11, I dropped John off at Franny and Rogan's to play for a while and Audrey and I went back home. I nursed her and then she napped and I got a shit-ton of stuff done. 
I put away all of the random documents that have been floating around our house, which means I cleaned up about three of those "junk piles" and sorted them into recycling or the filing cabinet folders. Then I organized our filing cabinet!
I cleaned the kitchen. 
I unpacked all of the rest of the stuff from our Colorado trip and even put the suitcases away. 
I made a giant thing of stammpot and put it in the fridge. 
I swept the floor of Audrey's room and moved the futon into her room. I put sheets on the futon. 
I washed, dried, and (later) folded ALL of our dirty laundry. It still is not put away though...
I started to sweep the kitchen...still haven't finished that one either. 
I made AND sat down to drink a cup of coffee. 
At 4, I went to pick John up and came back home to find Jenna making dinner. 
When Eric got home, we ate. Eric vacuumed with John's help. 
John and I took a shower. He dumped water on my head, and I zerberted his belly. 
We put John to bed. 
To end our day, Jenna, Audrey, and I watched the bachelor finale while eating Oreos dipped in milk. 

Good Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment