Saturday, April 13, 2013

Videos

I finally watched some of the videos that I took of John on our camera. Here are a few of my favorites. You can watch them here or click the link to watch them on YouTube, which sometimes loads faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_DjTtddzoU
2013.03.28. John is very proud of the fact that he has learned to stand. He also has the most adorable giggle and voice in the world. As long as I'm sitting in the recliner (reading or whatever), he will play in this Bumbo seat for quite a while.
John at 10 months 2 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxFoT9Wjy9o
2013.03.25. This is how this kiddo is on a usual basis. He loves to walk with his car, talk, and climb on his mom. I love him.
John at 10 months 2 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFGmDUaAkWE
Aunt Julia came over yesterday and was "clicking her tongue" at John. This morning he woke up and was doing it right away in the morning. He did it all day!
John at 10 months 1 week

1 comment:

  1. so i think clicking on the links after the last one video looks like it could be a bad idea. other than that though, sooo cute!!! I want to see him! And he is totally going to be walking by my wedding. Maybe his cousin zach will have to hold his hand.

    ReplyDelete