Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Full Time

This was written by my sister-in-law, Becca. She has a lot of wisdom. This is something that I need to be reminded of often.

Full-Time:

My full-time, 24-hour, on call job right now is the most important one I've had in my whole life.
It requires much more of me than any other job, but the value is far greater.
The problem is it doesn't always seem that way.
Most days there's not much sense of accomplishment or anyone saying, "job well done."
Where most jobs merely assist or serve people, this job shapes people!
Two little people, who look to me and my husband for love, support, guidance, knowledge... everything.
With God's help I have to take my role as a mother seriously.

Bethany & Isabelle

my life right now...

my beautiful blessings...

my job is to be their mom, mommy, mama

The MOST important job of my life.

God help me to take it seriously.

Help me every day
to do my best
with Your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment