I have a long lost sister. Her name is Alicia. This is what I just wrote to her:
I thought you should know that I think its lame that:
1. You got rid of your
facebook so I can't contact you there.
2. You don't update your blog so I
can't stalk you here.
3. You STILL haven't added me on skype, so I can't
even call you with that! (I friend requested you about a month ago when I got my
iPad and my own skype name and so far...nothing).
4. You still haven't told
me if you want John to be in your wedding or if people are just making that up.
Do I need to find some clothes for him?
I think it would be cool if:
1.
You got facebook back since you're moving to Alberta and we'll need pictures of
your baby bump in about 2 months.
2. You updated your blog more often to let
me know what's going on in your life.
3. You added me on skype so I could
skype you.
4. I could talk to you. I miss you a little bit in case you didn't
guess that.
I'm excited that she is going to be in Indiana this month so that I can see her a little bit.
I"M SORRY!!! I don't even have internet though most of the time. I will admit that I have it on my phone when I go to greg's, but I don't even use my laptop for anything other than music because it doesn't like greg's house's wi-fi. I am actually quite seriously considering getting facebook back, but I still won't ever update it. Also, come to demotte sometime before june 1!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh, and I do want john in my wedding. he needs black pants, a brightly coloured dress shirt, and some type of matching tie. that's all :)
Amen to this post!!
ReplyDeleteI called Alicia a while back (the day before Mother's Day). She was cooking breakfast with a friend - I think a Natalie??
She said she would call me back later that day. I'm still waiting for her to call.
I think she thinks that she's getting a new family since she's getting married. But we're scrappy!! We'll just keep scrapping our way back into your life Alicia Hope!! So don't think you can cut all communication and be rid of us!