Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Curls

My hair is naturally frizzy. If I apply the proper amount of product, that frizz turns into pretty nice curls.
Well, today, I actually read the directions on the bottle of mouse in my drawer and got really excited.

"Shake can and dispence 2-3 egg-sized dollops into hands. Scrunch damp curls section by setion. Then, run a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends, fully coating strands with the mouse. Blow dry hair upside down with a diffuser until it's 90 percent dry, and then air dry for frizz-free curls."

Well that sounds awesome! With my chin-length hair, blow drying couldn't take more than two minutes. For frizz-free curls, who wouldn't give two minutes? One-hundred percent sure that I just found a new way of styling my hair for the rest of my life, I delve right into it.

It doesn't make a difference that I don't have a wide-tooth comb right? This dreading comb should work fine. Two minutes of bending over and smilng at my son (who thought I was crazy) later and I checked out the final product.

Not only was my head a frizz-ball, it also had some crazy weird creases. AND I don't think there was a single curl, nonetheless a frizz-free curl.

I straightened my hair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment