Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sam the Wonder-Dog

Here is Sam:
He's a pretty patient dog as you can tell from my previous bragging.
A few minutes ago, John (our almost 10 month old) had his fingers in Sam's nose, grabbing his lips, and pulling his neck hairs. Sam just sat there. I tried to snag a picture of that, but instead I got these three:
 


That dog has some serious patience.
Also, he's great entertainment! I was tossing Sam's ball for him the other day and John thought it looked like great fun, so he gave it a try. His throwing skills may have been somewhat lacking, but Sam's enthusiasm for the game made it all worth it. For a while, Sam was laying on the floor right in front of John. Everytime John "threw" the ball, Sam would lift his head, flop it back down next to the ball, put his mouth around it and look up at me as if to say "Are you seriously making me play fetch like this? Can you please just throw it for real?" I tried to catch a video. Here's what I got. I'm not sure who was the one "fetching" but it makes for a good watch.


Sam and John playing "Fetch"




 

No comments:

Post a Comment